Sunday, November 22, 2009

Finally Getting My Groove Back - Paint #1

Well, I am feeling pretty good with how this painting turned out. I have been working for so long on a KEOASSO technique and I think I finally discovered it! I have a total of 6 I want to complete by end of Feb 2010 and maybe more, but these take time especially with kids. I am really excited to show my process and the final piece. My sons are very cute about their reactions, one says "its beautiful" and the other says "its yucky" which is awesome! Next week will be the December's Artwalk and I think I am going to explore Ballard's Artwalk, there is a lot of Glass Artist, so it should be great! I'll have more to share, hope you enjoy checking out my 1st Un-Named Painting. Cheers - Kay









1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Kay! I'm so happy for you. I'm going to start painting again too. I'm nowhere near the gifted talent that you are but it is very theraputic for me.

    ReplyDelete